Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Bad Hair Day (no. 1)

"And I'm so lost,
How can you trust,
Somewhere the sun is always shining."
-Relient K, There Was No Thief.


 So, woke up this morning. My hair!! I have really insane hair, and if I don't dry it well enough, etc. it becomes a poofball. I mean, seriously, think of your worst hair day and then multiply the volume of your hair by 5. And this is why I hate my hair. (see below pics. there will probs be heaps of these posts)
Not brushed
It was actually brushed at this point
Pinned back and ready for the day
Bloody hell, my face is rather long, as well. Well, what do ya know? Arggh. And I feel like death walking, coz I'm actually super tired.

Sarah
xox

2 comments:

  1. Sarah m'dear, can I just say...

    You have amazing hair.

    Sincerely,
    Eloise <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thankyou Eloise.

    I'm actually pretty sure you do too.

    Love ya heaps,
    Sarah
    xox

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx