Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

What I Wore// The Purple Roman

"So if you dare to find me
Look to the western skies
As someone told me lately
'Ev'ryone deserves a chance to fly'
And if I'm flying solo
At least I'm flying free
To those who'd ground 
Send a message back for me
Tell them how I'm defying gravity
I'm flying high
Defying gravity
And soon I'll match them in renown
And nobody in all of Oz
No wizard that there is or was
Is ever going to bring me down!"
-Wicked, the musical, Defying Gravity
So it's time for...
!another outfit post, me thinks!
and here it is
this is what I wore to church (Embassy)





yes, that's right I did the flapper hairstyle
except I might call it the Roman lady hairstyle now
I love the fact that she had the camera cord over the lens
my sister made me laugh


my wonderful sister who takes all the outfit post photos
dress: seduce (came with a magazine)
handbag: present from my granddad
belt: some store in harbour town (it was on sale)
shoes: thrifted
rings: prouds & angus&cootes
bracelets: various other places

2 comments:

  1. hey hey fellow Aussie!! Thanks for your comments :) I read your about me thing and I noticed that you also work at a newsagents!!! How great is it being around the latest magazines all the time :) And I bet you get customers all the time going "Can you sell me a winner" Cool blog :) thanks for following!! xx

    http://t-mareeclothing.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you too!

    That's alright. That is actually so cool. Best job, ey? I know!! I always bring them home to read and stuff. Catch up on the latest celeb gossip for free! Oh, yes. I find them rather annoying. Your blog's cool too.

    Sarah
    xox

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx