Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Interview with CaLea from {im}perfect

I had the opportunity to chat to CaLea from {im}perfect. Here is the chat/interview sorta thing we did. (Is not the e-mail the most wonderful invention?)


1. Give a short bio of yourself...?
Most people call me crazy, but I suppose you can just call me CaLea. (Kuh-lee)
I have seventeen years of life tucked in my back pocket, but my maturity level still resides somewhere around the ripe age of five. 
I often make a whole bunch of nonsense, which I suppose means I make absolutely no sense at all. I enjoy life.The only type of serious I am is seriously obnoxious. I'm still secretly waiting for my Hogwarts letter, I enjoy taking photographs, and I spend the majority of my time running around beneath the glorious beams of light emitted from the sun while girded up in soccer cleats, shin guards, over-sized t-shirts, and multicolored shorts. Once upon a time, when I was five years old, I had a major accident, and the doc told my poor mother I'd never talk again. Now it's been twelve whole years since that day, and they haven't been able to shut me up since. Somewhere between then and now, I started my blog. It started out as a place to record all the moments worth recording, and morphed into a virtual imaginary friend. I like blogging, and I like making new friends, so stop on by, I don't bite.. (well, usually.)

2. What are five words to describe your personality?
Obnoxious, (slightly) insane, spastic, loving, and driven
 
3. Why, and when, did you start blogging?
 To be quite honest, I started blogging when I was in seventh grade because I wanted to be a part of "the crew." Back in the day, all the cool girls had blogs, so naturally, I felt inclined to start one as well. (Yeah, yeah, I know, I had my priorities all tangled up like a pair of earphones stuffed carelessly into a pocket.) And let me tell you, it was absolutely wretched; I'm willing to bet that it was probably the worst corner of the internet in its time. Anyways, the blog fad became a part of history, and all those poor blogs slowly became sad and neglected. Several years later, as I entered high school, somewhere in the middle of my Sophomore year, I made the decision to birth a new blog. Starting high school was like starting a new chapter of my life, and I was determined to share my story. From that point on, my blog became the open book to all the thoughts crammed into my head and all the crazy events that happened in my life.
 
4. What are some of your favourite blogs?
There are so many blogs out there that I really enjoy reading. It's hard to pick "favorite" blogs because each blog is different, and I enjoy each one for very different reasons. However, when it all comes down to it, there are few blogs that I basically read religiously. My top three would probably have to be TheM(squared)Story, The Daybook, and Rockstar Diaries.
 

5. What sort of things do you blog about?
I'm a teenage girl, and my posts are as crazy as my hormones. I've been known to blog about bellybuttons, boys, and everything in between. Some posts are deep and inspirational, while others are brimming with sarcasm and sprinkled with humor. In all reality, you just never know what to expect. (I never know what to expect either.) I write what I feel. I write what's on my mind. I write to let out all the thoughts and emotions that have been stuffed inside me, threatening to break free at any given moment.
 
6.What do you do when not blogging?
I play soccer on a highly competitive level, so whenever I'm not blogging, you'll most likely find me running around a grassy field wearing muddy cleats and an over-sized t-shirt. If I'm not playing soccer, I'm usually reading, attempting to write a novel, going on an adventure, or just plain going crazy.
 
7. What are you future goals?
Now that I'm nearing my senior year in high school, the number one question people ask me these days is, "What do you want to do when you get older?" or "What are your plans for the future?" and the only response that ever comes to my head is, "Happy." That's usually when the inquirer will give me a look that suggests that I am a complete idiot, or that i didn't understand the question. But I assure you, I understand exactly what they're asking, but they just don't understand my answer. My biggest goal in life is to be happy. My plan for the future is to be happy. I can't control what the future may bring, but I can control the way I'm will go about living my life, and I am going to life my life happily.
 

8. Do you have any style icons? And if so, who are they?
If I were to be completely honest, I have as much of a sense of style as a hippopotomus. I just admire anyone who takes the time to make themselvse look pretty.

Is she not delightful? And kinda strange? Thank you, CaLea, for talking to me.

Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx