Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

So I painted four boards

"And all the words I wish I said
Burn my mouth, 
They burn my mouth.
Coz there's no-one to tell them to,
Baby, I lost you, baby, I lost you."
-Burn My Mouth, Leanna Kay 
(currently crushing on her blog, Singing in the treetops)
Heyo,

So today I painted like four boards and a wall. Oh my word, now my arms and feet kinda hurt. The things I do for Embassy.

And my mentor, Jess, has now officially moved to Perth. She left today. Gonna miss that woman... but she is living with my sister so I get to see her whenever I go down. Sometimes I actually hate not living in Perth.

And two of my other friends are moving to Perth. Megan, who is going for uni. And Alicia, who's going coz her dad got transferred. 

And I still love my hair. It's actually so easy to do whatever with it. 

Sarah
xox













photos in order:
me and nimrod
one of the boards i painted
the boys wanted to do tic-tac-toe
they painted and redecorated that whole board
working on the wall mural
the amount of paint and paintbrushes we used
the amount of soft drink 5 people consumed
the finished product
what i wore while painting
my legs and hands
i actually love this lighting
the back of the paint shirt
i got paint everywhere (even on my face)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx