Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Best Friends

Jenna and I (I'm on the left)
I love the fact that since I just found my best friend, I may be about to lose her in a blink of the eye. Bloody hell, I'm actually crap at these sorts of things. But at this moment, we are patching it up.
Jen's a girl, I'm a tomboy. (But this is not my photo)
Three things I love about best friends:
They are welcoming
They care for you
They don't care what you look like, they just want to have a good time

Three things I love about being a best friend:
I can tell Jen anything
I don't care if she's being an ass, I tell her to get over it
Being relied upon

So that is my thoughts on having/being a best friend.

Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx