Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Blood test results...

"Sorrow lasts through this night.
I'll take this piece of you,
And hold for all eternity.
For just one second I felt whole,
As you flew right through me."
-Flyleaf, Sorrow


I had a doctor's appointment at 9:30am. So thinking it will be the first few of the day, I'll get in quickly. 3 hours later... All I want is my blood tests results which...
!!CAME BACK CLEAR!!
which means (hopefully) no more of this
I am a healthy woman. But my brain has decided it wants to become nocturnal, and finally catch up with the fact that I am a teenager. Which pretty much means I can't get to sleep until like 11pm at night. Which explains the tiredness. 
and much more of this.

Anyways I am a normal teenager (finally) doing the whole grunt groan, I am so tired. 

One of the teachers aides I work with on Wednesdays, Mrs. Kennet, commented on the fact that I didn't take any lunch to school. She said, "You're the smartest, stupidest twit I know." I actually feel so loved.

Sarah
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx