Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Selfie challenge.



Obsessing over…
Life. My drawing that I am currently working on. Oh, and the exercise bike, currently burning ten calories a day. So happy! Doing cartwheels on the trampoline. :)
Working on…
Schoolwork. A new story, my poetry. My life, and relationship with God.
Thinking about…
The fact that I have a UTI (urinary tract infection) and I keep forgetting to take my tablets. (Ooh, I should go take one now.) I have to take three a day.
Anticipating…
Tomorrow morning. Hectic Pre-Primary (PP) days. Thank goodness for half days. Oh, and seeing my bestie. Oh, and my birthday. (Less than three months.)
Listening to…
Relient K, Forget And Not Slow Down. Actually amazing. And Flyleaf! Favourite band ever!
Eating…
Nothing. I am actually so full. I wish I stopped eating chicken as well. (I'm actually vegetarian.)
Wishing…
That my life could some how be better. And my blood tests results will come back clear.
Sarah
xox





PS. Linking up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge! ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx