Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

...

Hey guys,

This is gonna be a really short post coz I'm going to the library with my mates... :)

Today I helped in Embassy again. (I do it every week coz I 'love' the kids) but there was a healing service going on in Big Church (that's what the Embassy kids call it) So, I'm actually pretty devos that I couldn't get there.

Am I the only person that's invisible?? I don't know why, but people don't want to talk to me...?

On the other hand this guy I kinda. used to, like just randomly came up to me after church and said hi. Talk about strange. This guy, Tom, doesn't know how to have a proper conversation. It's actually polite to ask questions as well...

So I just had a rather frustrating week in all. More about it soon. I'm gonna be late to the library. And this is a rather strange post. Oh, well..

Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx