Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

of blood tests, lipstick, and cameras

"But I don't mind,
But I'm not surprised to find that you do.
I'm not surprised to find that you do,
I know you do.
And I feel fine.
But I know the same does not apply to you.
I know the same does not apply to you.
So I guess I'll curl up and die, too."
-Relient K, Curl Up and Die


Today was eventful. Yesterday I went to the doctor and he said I had to get blood tests. So this morning, without having had brekkie, Mum and I set off to get me some needles. This very nice lady stuck a butterfly in my arm (it was a type of needle) coz they had to fill up like ten test tubes. I had Macca's for brekkie instead. XD
And got home. My older sister was trying on stuff for a hen's night she has tomorrow. So she came up behind me and kissed me, with bright red lipstick, on the back. I chased her around the house with a camera for that, hence the weird photos. She wasn't posing.
And I got bored, hence I took a picture of my face reflected on the computer screen.

xo
Sarah







photos in order: Hannah posing in the mirror, Hannah running away, Hannah stuck by the laundry door, the kiss on my back, the kiss on my cheek, the tape from the blood tests, reflection in my laptop, me trying to get a photo of my cheek and back.

2 comments:

  1. Gross. I hate blood tests- yuckyyy! I hate things being near my veins--- and a big sharp humonstrousss needle?!?!?! No thanks...
    I'm glad you made it. ;)
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thankyou.
    Same, their quite horrid I find. But I was talking to Mum (about making a rocketship :p) and then it was over. It was super quick. But now I have a bruise.
    <3 Sarah
    (thankee for the comment XD)

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx