Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Writers Block

"I can't keep a straight face
And say this is not the end
Not if you want it
It's upon us
And I want to say it's sinking in."
-Relient K, (If You Want It)


I'm writing a story

About a girl called B'rinna (don't you just love the name)

It's called 'I'm alright. I'm still alive' (title subject to change)

And I have 14ish chapters

12ish pages

And 4,739 words in total (I actually love Microsoft Word)

But now

I have massive writers block.

It's actually ridiculous

I don't like it much

It's pathetic

And it makes me do this
!!!!WRITERS BLOCK OMG I NEED SOME INSPIRATION!!!
(some weird sentence)
omgosh
i have writers block
can't think of anything at all
not anymore
my brain is fried
omgosh
i hate this
!!!bum!!!
...Anywho...

Have a fantastic Friday
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx