Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Ice cream recipe/Bloglovin'

I know. Two posts in one day. A bit weird, ey? But I wanted to do a DIY/food post. So here it is...

Homemade Simple Vanilla Icecream

Ingredients:
125grams castor sugar
4 egg yolks
200mL cream (just plain cream)
200mL milk















1. Place egg yolks and castor sugar in a bowl and mix until light and creamy. Basically they have to be a bit yellow.
2. Add milk and cream gradually.
3. (This step is additional.) Add other flavours/ingredients. I put in some Crunchie chocolate this time and mix it all together. (For the mixing process I used an icecream maker)
4. Either eat and enjoy, or stick it in the freezer.

Simple, 4 step recipe to make rather delicious icecream. Hope you enjoy making it.

Sarah
xox

PS. I now have Bloglovin' so click on this link and..

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx