Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

What I Wore// Purple Chic

"I listen to sirens as they sing me back to sleep,
 I pray that no-one's seriously hurt.
 It feels like everything is dying at the pivot point of me.
 Listen to the sirens tell me things could still be worse."
 -Relient K, I Don't Need A Soul.


So, I decided that I'd do an outfit post, so here it is. This is what I wore to church-







dress: target (Hannah's)
shoes: sportsgirl
cardigan: hand me down
bag: kmart
necklace: diva
rings: angus&cootes, prouds
anklet: angus&cootes
bracelet: handmade
keyrings: threads of hope, present from the bestie
And this is what my sister, Naomi, wore to church-




top: thrifted (mine)
jeans: target
watch:kmart
rings: cotton on
shoes: rivers
necklace:??
(thankyou, Naomi, for taking the photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx