Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Interview with Abbi from True Blue Abbi



I had the chance to do an interview with Abbigayle from True Blue Abbi.(Take a look at her blog. It's actually pretty cool.) So here it is.

Abbi


1. What are five words to describe your personality?
Sarcastic, Outgoing, Hardworking, Loving, Advice Giver-I love giving people crap. When I get to know someone I'm the real me. I love helping others. People always come to me for advice.

2. Why, and when, did you start blogging?
I started True Blue Abbi around 1 1/2 years ago. It was a 10 hour project for my church stuff. My dad had the idea and one of my aunts helped me start it up. It's been so great!

3. What are some of your favourite blogs?
A couple favorites are The Daybook and Little Chief Honeybee!

4. What sort of things do you blog about?
I'm Mormon and that was the point of my blog. It's so people can know about my faith and what I believe. So, I love fashion...but I post about modest fashion. I also love typography so I add that to. I also add little things about my life and such to the posts.


5.What do you do when not blogging?
 I love to read. I'm such a huge bookworm. At times when I've gone to football games when we pull in I'll say "Ohhh, I wish I would've brought a book!" Just because I'm nervous. I also research things on the computer. I'm really big on fashion and beauty.

6. What are you future goals?
 I want to marry a good, strong country man. Be a stay at home mom. Publish the novel I'm working on. Probably go to collage for a couple years, and maybe do photography on the side!

7. Do you have any style icons? And if so, who are they?
 Even though she's not the best person, I love love love Miley Cyrus! She's so beautiful and has a fun indie style when it comes to casual wear. I also like Ashley Tisdale and Emma Roberts.

8. Give a short bio of yourself...?
 Well, I'm 14 and homeschooled; have been since the middle of 6th grade. I'm a freshman now. I love reading, writing, and photography. I'm the second youngest in a family of five. I was blonde until late November of 2011. I'm super boy crazy as well. Haha!


Thankyou Abbi, for taking time out of your day to chat to me. Isn't she delightful? So much like me in some ways. :)
Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx