Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Weekend warrior

This last weekend I have...
Exploded at my mother for something that was entirely my fault
Got really annoyed about the fact I didn't go to Big Church
Had a fight with a friend (it was in a skit)
Went to Macca's with one of my besties
Went to the library with some other besties
Burnt myself on the exhaust of a bike
Lost the abilty to walk properly
Realized that I am actually petrified of motorbikes
Went to SAS (Sunday @ 7pm.) night service at church
Written a guest post for Tease Your Toes

Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox

Yes I did burn myself and it did hurt

My meds. This stuff pretty much saved me

I put some BurnAid on. It smells nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx