Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Oh yeah they did!

"The trees are closing in,
They're falling down.
What's wrong?
What's happening?"
-Original poem, Those Trees 


I'm doing a guest post at Lily Caroline Photography today. So go check it out?? :)


*BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS**BREAKING NEWS*

Just in case you haven't got it, this is breaking news. Like seriously! Tash (the mum I babysit for) had a baby 10 days ago!! I got to meet him today. His names Jason Warwick (how cute! Such a big name for a little boy)
This isn't Jason (but isn't he cute)
source
I was babysitting today as you might have guessed. Three little girls and (now) a little boy (the cutest boy I have ever seen, I must say) Monday is my "Lets go babysit and slack off in school work day." The conversations I have with the two oldest girls are hilarious and altogether awkward. Oh, the hilarity!
Leonie: "Sarah, do you have little hairs on your...?"
Me: "Um, how bout you tell me a story?"
Jazzie: "Zarah, does your daddy have a ...?"
Oh, yes they did. (Use your imagination about the dots. It's not that hard.) Believe it or not those two girls ask the awkwardest questions. I blame it on one of their aunties, Jess (I mentioned her in previous posts, she's my mentor) It's all your fault, Jess!! (If you're reading this, m'dear, I still love you.)





Oh, and my sister can touch her head with her foot. And so can I, just casually.

That is all,
Sarah
xox

2 comments:

  1. Sisters are the BEST! I have two ;)

    I'm stopping by via the blog hop. Nice to meet you! I'm a new follower.

    Lots of love,
    Lindsey
    outofalabaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, ey? I have three, and they are so ridiculous sometimes!

      Why thank you! Nice to meet you too!

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx