Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

What I Wore// Floral flurry








tank: jay jays
cardigan: hand-me-down
tights: target
skirt: thrifted
shoes: jay jays
bag: jay jays
headband: supre

So another what I wore post. And I like Jay Jays. Not my fault they have 1) super cool clothes and 2) super cheap stuff. :) 

Did I mention I went into school today? I saw that guy, oh yes, the one who randomly came up to me. And no I was not dressing nicely for him. (He's seen me hot and sweaty) I couldn't find any shorts and I haven't shaved in a while, and there is a rather painful burn on my leg.

By the way, his name's Tom, Thomas Kiely. :) And I may possibly not have a crush on him.

Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox


PS: Take a look at the above photo. Does it look like the burn is getting better?



No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx