Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

I'm still alive!

Heyy!

I kinda stole my besties panda hat for the weekend! Do you not love the glasses I gave it! 3D glasses from the cimenas!

Anyone else counting down the days til The Hunger Games comes out? I am! 4ish days! 8pm Thursday night is a go! Hunger Games, here I come! Jennifer Lawrence, you better not mess this up! Liam Hensworth, make Australia proud! And Josh Hutcherson, I loved you in Bridge to Teribitha, don't mess it up, m'dear! (One of the only crush-worthy guys in Hollywood!)

Oh, and sorry about the lack of posting I just could not be bothered... :( <3 ya guys!

Keep on keeping on,

Linking up here!!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR T-SHIRT!

    That is all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thankyou. A friend of mine designed it with me... :p

      Delete
  2. OK Sarah... you seem to be so crazy that I couldn't resist following you! LOL! Found through the blog hop! Would love to see you over at my place too!
    Love, Olga
    www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Olga!

      Thank-you! I'm not sure if I take that as a compliment or not!

      Sarah

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx