Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Guest post by Stella from Tease Your Toes


Hi there, my name is Stella and I blog over at Tease Your Toes. I'm from the Philippines. I own two cats, I don't drink soda, and I am in love with anything vintage--let it be fashion, culture, music and technology! I'm a girl of opposites, too. Today I could be really loud, and tomorrow I could be so quiet you won't think it's real. Today I could love bright, vibrant colors and later choose to like neutral shades of brown and beige! Now, sometimes, I can get kinda moody and then really settle.. Sometimes, I can get playful then later become elegant. 



Sometimes, I get stuck in life and wonder where I am. Sometimes I forget that God's there to help me and guide me through my own path of life that He designed for me. I worry a lot. Where will I be 10 years from now? Will I get good education? Who will I marry? I know I'm not the only one, but I want to have a good life that involves God. I believe that God wants me to have a prosperous and healthy lifestyle. God wants the best for me. 

However there are times when I feel as if I lack reassurance of God's love and guidance. That's why there's the bible. The bible is the answer to our problems.

In JEREMIAH 29:11, it says:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
Proverbs 3:5-6 also says: 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
God loves me. God loves you. God wants us to go on the right path of life. He wants us to enjoy life and have fun. He wants us to prosper, and live with him in Heaven forever. So a little mental note for you and for me: when we're stuck about our future; our hopes and dreams, God is the best teacher and adviser to "consult" to! When we find God and understand his love for us, we won't be stuck anymore. We are His. He is ours. He is God. 

Have a happy, blessed, and God-love filled week!
Stella

4 comments:

  1. nice post. i saw your blog's title and i now i have that song stuck in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you.
      I've actually never heard of that song before. Who's it by?

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete
    2. hi! one)please check your email. two) the song is by Tim Myers--it's called "under control" :D

      Delete
    3. Cool. So 1)check your emails. 2)I'll have to google it. :p lol

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx