Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Rant & Rave #2

Rant:

  • People calling me buddy, love, sweetie, etc. Annoys the hell out of me!
  • And people not keeping prior commitments. I know I hadn't really finalized it but he should have made a mark in his calendar.
Rave:

{source}

  • This colour hair. And everything about this photo. :) Cannot wait to dye my hair! I was actually looking at hair dyes during my lunch break yesterday (Saturday). I found some rather nice ones. And I wish I could have bought them all! :)
Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox
     

4 comments:

  1. I am dying to dye my hair red. One day I will actually do it- maybe after my blonde darkens a little!

    Happy Monday!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bailey, I have to agree with you. I cannot wait. A friend of mine has her hair this colour and every time I see it I just want to grab it off her. :)

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! Cute design :)
    I made sure to follow your blog and follow mine too :D
    -Molly (freshsqueezedfashion.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thankyou. I just recently got it redesigned by Cup of Tea Designs. :)
      Why I'll be sure to do that. Your blog is rather nice.

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx