Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Hunger Games and other nonsense...

Hey guys!

Jenna, my best bestie
Dune. a bestie




















Hunger Games is out tonight! I am currently obsessing over the soundtrack over at Mr. Taylor and his Lady! I'm going out with the besties tonight to go see it! I can actually proudly say that I have read all three books! Cannot wait!

I had already prepared this post in my head through today but nothing is coming out... :(

Us three are cute, are we not?
Angry Birds
Sorry about the lack of posting this week. My brain kinda got fried.

Rage face!













At the school one of the kids just dissapeared. So we had to look for him. Goodness me, we looked everywhere and he was still in the playground area! I felt ready to punch him in the face. But obviously we, as teachers, are not allowed to do that...

Oh well.

Keep on keeping on,






No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx