Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

DIY: Friendship bracelet

DIY post again...
I kinda got sun burnt rather badly on my back

"What was that?" you say, "A DIY post?! No way! Sarah can't be posting on a Wednesday"

"Oh yes," I say, "Here it comes. I have no school"

I decided to make a friendship bracelet with a charm thing I had on my necklace, which was wrecking my cross pendant. >_< Anyways, here goes.









You will need:
3 strands of whatever wire is at hand (I used bronze)
Some beads that will fit onto the three strands of wire
A friendship charm or alphabet letters
Wire cutters
Tape (I didn't use anyway, you may need to)









What to do:



  1. Cut three strands of wire to fit around you wrist. They should be relavtively the same length
  2. Tape the wire to a flat surface and twist the three strands of wire together (I twisted them, you can plait them) 
  3.  Thread on the charm/alphabet beads. 
  4. Add the other beads in whatever order (I did a pattern coz I am rather OCD)
  5. Put it on your wrist and TA-DAH! a friendship bracelet. Now make one for your bestie!







No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx