Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Stuff I found and pro-numerals

I found this on Sincerely Smeda and thought it was cute. 

I am best friends with your mum
The little sister is hosting a TV show with Kirkby
The mum is hosting a TV show with a Pikmin
The father guy is handcuffed (for life) to Chuck Norris (oh he would love that)
The older sister is trapped in prison with Chuck Norris (Chuck Norris would help her escape)
The eldest sister has created clones of Mario 
The mentor is married to Cookie Monster


So I have decided because this here blog is wasting too much of my time (I already have an A+ in procrastination as it is) I'm gonna to delete it I will only post on Tuesdays, Fridays, and sometimes Sundays.

Today I have officially conquered maths did some maths. I finally get pro-numerals now. I'm sorry but 3a + 3=9 seems to make no some sense to me.

Did I ever tell you that spell check is the most amazing thing God man created? Well it is! I cannot spell at all these days. Spell check Jesus is my Saviour!

Strikethrough is also pretty decent A-MAZE-ING! !!OMGOSH!! It is quite astounding what you can do with it.

Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx