Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

In which I, again, post about Hunger Games :)


I found this video at rockstar diaries. It is rather cute! <3 And I rather love this little girls hair! :) 

On a side note I am quite, as you might put it, obsessed with the Hunger Games. Safe and Sound is one of my fav songs from the album.


This is my cover of Safe and Sound, not the best, mind you. (I have a rudimentary knowledge of basic guitar chords)


Taylor Swift also does a song called Eyes Open. It totally describes the plot line. 


I may actually have a new favourite artist... The Civil Wars. They feature on Safe and Sound but also have a song on the album, Kingdom Come.


Just a Game by Birdy is really pretty, and sad at the same time, and she's just younger than I am. (Turns 16 in May)


I think that is all... (Posting pics of my scooter soon!!)

Keep on keeping on,


2 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    I LOVE the hunger games as well, the book and the movie are both awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright. :)

      I quite love the Hunger Games as well, just realized that all of my last 5 posts contain the words "Hunger Games" Obsessed much? lol

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx