Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

He love me, and you!

I just quickly wanted to share this with you...

I'm now a representative of Speak Now (check it out over at The Ellie Life) and I was just reading her blog. And she posted about helping at Sunday school and kids coming up to her after she taught about Jesus dying on the cross and they said that they learned that Jesus loved them. I'll put it in her exact terms


"At snack time before the loves go home with mom and dad I asked them what they were thankful for. 
Then I asked them what they learned today. 

They turned to me and one by one 
'I learned that Jesus loves ME.' 

Today, I taught a lesson on the death of Jesus. 
Nothing on Jesus's love. 
So I stood there, goldfish crackers in one hand, staring at these seven littles who were all staring right back at me. 'Yes loves, you are right. Jesus does love you. & I am SO proud of you for learning that today.'"

Jesus loves me! HE LOVES ME! ME, most possibly the worst sinner in the world! ME! ME! ME! Jesus loves me! I always forget this! But He LOVES ME, AND YOU! AND your really annoying brother/sister AND  your mum who won't let you go out on a Sunday night even though you really REALLY want to AND you dad who's too busy working to notice that you're going through a really REALLY tough time and have no-one around to support you.
  JESUS LOVES YOU!

3 comments:

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx