Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Rant & Rave #1


{source}
So new feature on this blog shall be the ranting and raving post. Are you guys excited or what? :)

Rant: Am I ever good enough? I feel inferior most of the times and I absolutely hate it! I don't know what to do and it's just weighing me down sometimes!

Rave: I bought myself a pair of earrings (two pairs actually) but they were like $4. So excited coz they are the first pair of earrings I've brought in my life. I don't actually have my ears pierced. But watch this space! (Two months... XD)

Keep on keeping on,
Sarah
xox

2 comments:

  1. New earrings are definitely exciting! ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are! I bought a pair of dove ones, and pair of horse ones!

      Actually cannot wait to get my ears pierced at the end of April!

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx