Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

48 questions


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9amish. Always sleeping these days

2. How do you like your steak? I don't eat steak

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? This Means War. Didn't really like it. Oh well, I got in free 
4. What is your favorite TV show? Hmm. I love all the old fashioned British shows eg. Taggart, Heartbeat, The Royal. (If you haven't heard of these you haven't lived)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Probably somewhere in England 
6. What did you have for breakfast? Special K and a bowl of mixed berry yoghurt

7. What is your favorite food? Quorn (It's a meat substiute)

8. Foods you dislike? Meat

9. Favorite place to eat? I love Thai food
10. Favorite dressing? None


11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Dad's ute when I can

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a t-shirt. Sometimes a dress, never a skirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? The USA, Great Britian
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Completely full. 1/2 with liquid, 1/2 with air

15. Where would you want to retire? Hmm. On a farm somewhere, most probably.
16. Favorite time of day? Night time. It's just so much better


17. Where were you born? In WA (Western Australia)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey. Only sport I can watch a whole game of. Or touch rugby.


19. What is your favorite fragrance? I don't wear one. I like Green Tea (I think) by Elizabeth Arden
20. What is your favorite face cream? I use Clearisal

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Rattles, has to be baby rattles. They are just so delightfully cute.
22. People watcher? Oh yes. I don't get much of a chance to do it any more though. :(
23. Are you a morning or night person? Night as I previously mentioned. The night just seems so much more romantic.

24. Do you have any pets? Yep. One dog, her name's Tessa
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Umm. Nope

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Everything!
27. What are some of your favorite memories? Chilling with the besties, and the sisters
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog, definitely dog
29. Are you married? Nope, not yet. :) (Someday my prince will come, riding on his hairy bum...)

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yep
31. Been in a car accident? Yep
32. Any pet peeves? Yep. I think some of them are on my about page

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pineapple
34. Favorite flower? Chrysanthenum
35. Favorite ice cream? Tim-Tam (I do make my own)

36. Favorite fast food restaurants? Has to be Macca's
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Haven't sat it yet. (Watch this space)

38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Dusk (heaps of candles) 

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really. Texted a guy friend (the only guy in my contacts who's my age)
41. Like your job? Love it!
42. Broccoli? Yep. Raw or cooked.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Maritius 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I think it was the family
45. What are you listening to right now? Relient K
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None... yet.

48. Coffee drinker? Oh yes. Only certain ones though. The rest make me feel sick

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright. :) I won't take anything from other people's blogs without linking back. Oh, the horror!!

      Keep on keeping on,
      Sarah
      xox

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx