Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Life Lately

Why hello!

How are you? I got my ears pierced on Tuesday! XD It hurt so bad for the first hour or two but it calmed down after a while... But they still hurt when I turn them... and I have to do that coz otherwise the skin o my ear will grow over the earrings and I don't want that to happen. :p

I got my ear's pierced. Goodness it hurt!
I think I might be getting sick. I'm feeling a bit tired, which is crap. Actually to be honest I'm struggling with mt faith at the moment. And I was wondering if anyone would like to guest post here? If so, contact me {here}. Or comment below with your blog URL or email address. (I'd rather you actually email me through the link above/leave your blog URL, I don't want your account to get hacked... and then get blamed for it.)

<3
Sarah
And because I have nothing else to post, some of the presents I got from the wonderful people in my life.

From Mrs. Seymour and Tegan

From Blair, Hollie, and Kylie

From Bethwyn and Daryll

From the older sisters, Caitlin and Hannah

From Auntie Karen

From the little girls I babysit

From Larisa

From Brodiekins

From Grandad and Mrs. D

I can paint my nails now!

From the bestie, Jenna

From Paige

Notice anything different? I changed my dresser around

From Jenny

4 comments:

  1. You got your ears pierced! Looks so pretty <3 Oh, and check your inbox :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank-you! And consider it done!

      <3
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hey! I'm a new follower! and I emailed you too about guest posting!:)
    lovely blog!

    ~Kelsie @ Bella Ragazza
    http://december23rd-kelsie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelsie! I got your email, thank-you!

      <3
      Sarah

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx