Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Random Musings That I Feel I Should Post..

Today has been normal. Average Sunday. Embassy in the morning, blogging/fb in the arvo.

It's funny coz nearly a month after my actual birthday, presents are still trickling in. Mostly owl stuff. I have heaps of that now!

And please ignore the face... It's shocking, is it not? 
It's clock keyring! :o in the shape of an owl!
Babysitting tomorrow... Oh the joy! I will seriously miss those kids when they leave... (in about a month or two)

Oh, and thank goodness for spell check. Otherwise mi wurds wood look lyk thus... Awkward much.

So I'm gonna go to bed now.

Oh, my scooter is now called Tawny... :) She is hawt!
<3
Sarah
linking up {here}
awesome post {here}
awesome song/video {here}

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE owls too, they are the best! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny! Owls are awesome! I actually had an owl birthday cake... :p
      Thanks for stoppping by!

      <3
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. What fun! I am visiting from Thee Blog Hop and I am a new follower! I hope you will drop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so obsessed with owls! why are they so darn cute! found you via the bloghop xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, owls are ridiculously cute! And so under-rated, the poor things... :]

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx