Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Update That Makes No Sense At All

So I was telling you yesterday. I stacked my bike... Like, insanely well. And now my arms are really hurting and the bruise on leg just keeps getting bigger.

 And I've decided that I need to fix the "N" key on my laptop. It keeps jamming... like crazy town. I'll be trying to write "and" and BAM it will turn out as "ad." Silly, silly computer!

And I now have a blog friend who lives in the same state as I do :) I emailed Lou the other day and she replied. (with her "horrible sense of humor.") And she is just awesome... I quite like her already! 

And I may be sick rather tired. So I'm still looking for guest posters. So if you want to post on here, then contact me {here}, or comment below with your blog URL. :)

And my mum took my scooter to craft today. I felt like an over-protective mother telling her "do this, do that, that doesn't work well, don't fall off" you get the gist... :p (Oh, and my scooter needs a name. Any suggestions? If so, leave them below in the comment form!)

<3
Sarah
posting {here}

4 comments:

  1. How bout calling your scooter 'Larry' ? Hehe :-P (don't ask me why I thought of Larry... Was just the first 'scooter-like' name I thought of- no offense intended to anyone called Larry either :-D) how about 'Mr. Scooter' :-P (or miss, mrs,... Whichever fits) Orrr how about 'Clucky Lucky' (to b a friend for your laptop :D)
    Ps. Hope your scooter injuries are better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, Larry is an awesome name but... it would be kinda awkward coz I have a friend who I call Larry... And it's a Honda Today, and I'm the kinda OCD person that since's it's a Honda Today, it has to be called something starting with either the letter "H" or "T" or both... ;) Thank you for the lovely name suggestions anyway!
      Oh, and my stiffness has pretty much gone away but I have a large bruise...

      <3
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Hey! I sent you an email! :)

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx