Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

So I'm Floundering... In The Deep End

Hey,

BIG AWESOME NEWS!! Eloise is coming to town!! All the way from the other side of Oz to my side! But... I may not be able to see her. Which is gayyyy! I actually hate not having enough money to do anything. >_< I'm really bummed about not getting to see Eloise (not that the plans or anything is set in concrete)

Eloise... <3

On a side note, my bruise is healing up well (read about it {here}, and {here}) I can barely feel it. 

And you wouldn't believe but I've been working on this post over the weekend and I just couldn't find the right words to say... I've always wanted this blog to be a honest space. A space for people to come and talk. But, then again, honesty and I are not best friends. It's the fact that I keep my major problems to myself. I won't talk to anyone about them. Not even Jess, who's my mentor. (Which is stupid I know but I keep my emotions under the dirt. Can't have everyone seeing I'm not perfect, can I?) I don't know why I'm doing this. It's just happening... Just putting it out there, I do not have my life all together. It's fraying at the seams, and no-one but myself to blame, and no-one (it seems) to turn to. 

<3
Sarah

giveaway {here}
posts {here}, and {here} made me cry
awesome posts {here}, and {here} (hey, I know they're pretty much the same but, meh, who cares)


I have so many keys now...

Went for a walk


The new effects Photobucket are bringing in are quite amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx