Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Life Lately...

20 followers! You guys are quite amazing! XD I can't believe it!

Anyway, hello!

I got my L's today (which in Aussie terms means "watch out suckers! who owns the road now?") I only had to wait 2 hours as well... no big deal at all... And can some kind soul explain the US driving laws and legislation's? Please?

And I may have two guests posters coming up soon... Eloise and Kelsie! Go check out their blogs! Now! And if you would very much like to guest post, please do contact me {here}, or leave a comment below with your blog URL. :)

<3 
Sarah 

My sister stole my camera
And proceeding to take photos
And asked me to be serious...
I went deadpan deathly
But that gets boring after a while
And she took photos of the kinda awesome, creepy looking owl
from the staff who work in the Early Childhood section of the school
And I do need to clean my room. But she's looking pretty good, eh?
Life lately... filled with tisuues, iPod's, phones, nail polish,
earrings, and of course, licence!!!
Two licences in one day! Only took me 2 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx