Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Still Looking... {edited}

My dad came into my room this morning while I was still in bed... And he's gonna take for another driving lesson tonight! And Bevan (the guy who's fixing my scooter up) came over and said it was nearly finished! I am sooo excited!

But I'm still looking for guest posters. So if you're interested contact me {here}, or leave a comment below with your blog URL so I can contact you. :)

<3
Sarah

PS: I got my scooter back! It is hawt!! Like seriously! I rode it as well... AHAHAHAHAhAHH! *excited squeal* it is seriously a feeling that no words can describe. It's akin to riding really fast on the back of a horse. But faster. You and the road. You can travel forever. No-one can stop you. 

posting {here}
giveways {here}{here}, and {here}

Coz everyone needs an awkward photo in their posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx