Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

What I Wore//Winter Wishes










outfit details:
I wore
jumper: handmade
jeans: target
socks: kmart (i think)
scarf: jeans west
naomi wore
dress: op shop
watch: kmart
headband: diva
feet: courtesy of God
It's getting colder here... I was actually wearing ugg boots but then my feet started to smell, just a bit. I convinced Naomi to take some photos for me. :) I actually do love that chick... <3

Blue and white polka dots

I've painted my nails twice this week. From blue and white, to pink and white. :) Coz I can, and I got bored.   The only reason I took off the blue polish is coz I had Girls' Brigade so I had to take them off.

And I'm lining up guest posters for the next couple of week. So if you're interested contact me {here}, or comment below with your blog URL so I can contact you! :)

<3
Sarah
And an awesomely awkward picture to finish it off. Is my dog
not the cutest thing in the world?



No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx