Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

What I Wore// It's Been A Pyjamas Sorta Week






Outfit details:
woolen shirt: hand-me-dowm
singlet: target
jeans: target
feet: courtesy of God
toe ring: prouds

Literally! I've been sick. Like, snotty nose, hacking cough, raging headache, ridiculous earache, sorta sick. So I've been running around my house in my P.J's.  And I went to the doctor's (my favourite place to be anytime of the year, read more here, and here) Now I have to take "horse tablets" coz my wisdom teeth may be coming through the wrong way... 



outfit deets:
shirt: tools 4 change
pj pants: target
socks: big w (i think)
scarf: handmade

This post has taken me a whole blooming week to write. I've been adding bits and pieces here and there, and everywhere.

I have to go to a funeral today... Seriously, I hate those things... I'll tell you a story about why they bear bad memories in the next post. (hopefully sometime over this weekend.) Mum's going to Perth so we'll find out, shan't we?

<3
Sarah
awesome/challenging posts {here}{here}{here}, {here} and {here}

{source}

4 comments:

  1. Shucks, isn't feeling sick the absolute worst? I get like this in the spring time because of the changing season and I can hardly ever wait for my body to rid of the yuckiness! Hope you feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, ay? It's horrid!
      And, thank-you, Lauren, I feel much better now!

      <3
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. i'm popping over from lori's blog! thought i'd say "hey".

    "feet: courtesy of God"-i loved that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Twiggy!

      Well, they are made by God, so I figured, yep, it is only through God that I have feet. :)

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx