Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

So I Forget... Don't Judge. :)

Hey,

So I was gonna post yesterday. I'm being super slack. But maybe it's good. I may have possibly got two guest posters lined up for sometime next week. Amy, and Sam

I'm trying to improve my blog look. Does anyone know how I can make gadget titles? You get what I'm talking about don't you?

{source}
Something like this?

{source}
Or this?

{source}
Or this?

<3
Sarah

posting {here}
giveaway {here}, and {here}
awesome post {here}, {here}, {here} {here}, {here} and {here}

4 comments:

  1. like sidebar titles that go on the side of your blog that people click on to go to new pages?
    I could make you some if you would like (or I could just tell you how to make your own if you want to make them) and tell you how to install them on your blog! if you want me to help just email me (you have my email=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelsie, you are quite wonderful! I mean, like labels for your gadgets on the sidebar... not links as such... If you get my gist. :)

      <3
      Sarah

      Delete
    2. ohh okay! that's fine=) well you could just edit one like a picture(if you have a program like windows paint or something)to the size of your sidebar and add them like a picutre!

      Delete
    3. Righto! Thanks soo much for this, Kelsie!

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx