Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

What I Wore// Satin, Lace & Cake







outfit details:
dress: borrowed
shoes: kmart
tights: target
jewelery: present
cardi: hand-me-down

Last night I went out to a wonderful event called Satin, Lace & Cake, which was run by my local church. It was pretty much celebrating weddings, and God, and stuff, and it was awesome. :) See pictures {here}. And while you're at it like the page, as well... :)

Sorry if I've been a bit MIA lately. Life has been super crazy! I have heaps of schoolwork to finish off, etc. Super not cool!

On a side note, I'm wearing make-up. And funnily enough my little sister, who's not allowed to wear make-up, knows more about than I do. Oh, the shame...

<3
Sarah

2 comments:

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx