Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Guest Post by Elisha from Elisha Brooke//Inspired

Another guest post! This time from Elisha from Elisha Brooke//Inspired. Her blog is quite delightful, and just a little bit quirky! I'll let Elisha do the talking now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Hey there, I'm Elisha, from over at Elisha Brooke // Inspired. I'm so excited to be here today!! Let me explain who I am? I am an avid Sour Patch kids eater, a thrift store addict, wedges loving girl, and a chocoholic, as well. I love anything floral, covered in lace, or pink! I am not your average girl.. I'm tall, skinny, and I love to eat. I'm the random-est, loudest, most talkative girl you'll meet. I adore photography, and I aspire to one day be a couples photographer!! Interested in that career as well? Hit me up!! We'll have tons to talk about.. 
I really hope you'll check out my blog, and maybe start following me.. because I love meeting new bloggy friends!! Thanks Sarah for having me! xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx