Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

7 Questions with Gentri Lee

Back to normal posts soon, I promise!


1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
Hmm, probably start music tutoring. So, singing, violin, piano, and guitar lessons for all ages. :)

2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Don't do anything. And then I'll usually get more grumpy. My mom hates it!

3. What's the very first memory you have?
A yellow corridor when I was about 1yr old

4. The world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
Pray to God to save me. Seriously, I'd hide, in a cave somewhere, and then beg God to spare my life and just end up in Heaven somehow,

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast. I love waking up to awesome food. :) Like crossiants, and youghurt, and Special K.

6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
By reading. That's how I learnt guitar, and that's how I do my school work. Read, read, read, read.

7. What is your favorite joke? 
I don't really have one. Except probably this one.

"A blonde, a brunette, and a ranga walked into a bar. You'd think the brunette would've saw it."


{source}
Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx