Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Guest Post by Courtney from Unhinged Vintage


Say a big HELLO! to Courtney from Unhinged Vintage. Go give her a little love, as this is her first guest post. :)

Hi I’m Courtney, you can call me Court if you’d like. I’m a girl from a small town, probably like several of you on the other side of the computer screen. I started blogging October 2011 in a little blog called Unhinged Vintage.



And here I am, writing my first guest post! Without a doubt I am a firm believer that if you pursue the things you love great things will come of it! 

Unhinged Vintage is a collection of all things I adore. Adore….. is a fairly broad word. Everyone has different things they adore and I’d love to learn yours!  I’m jumping with excitement and squeeling with joy to announce a new feature of Unhinged Vintage.

Drumroll please…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

ADORE

I know you’re curious, so check out what this new series is all about here

My Style? I’m a little bit of a go-getter. I like to spice things up. If I were to describe my style I’d say vintage-bohemian-tribal attire. I always like to throw in a unexpected piece to my outfit!

What do you want your blog to become? I’d absoultely love for Unhinged Vintage to be a spot where woman, ladies, girls, and maybe even guys of all ages (ha) can come and be inspired. I am inpspired everyday by people, things, pictures, art, crafts and even blogs! I want the creativity & inspiration to be a two way street-----I inspire you; you inspire me!

What is the funniest thing you’ve ever been called? Ha! Oh, this is a great question. I LOVE sleep.  One night my roomate walked in to me laying in my bed crocheting.  It was 8PM on a Saturday night. The nickname “granny” stuck with me for a while.

What do you wish you could tell your followers? If I got the chance to talk to all of my followers in person, I’d be so curious as to what their hobbies are! My creative juices start to flow when other people talk to me about their passions. I’d first of all tell them, YOU ROCK! Then I’d tell them how unique they are and how the gifts God has blessed them with are outstanding.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I get asked this a lot! Mostly by older parenty-people. And honestly… I have no idea! And I’m okay with that. I used to think that I needed to have my career mapped out to a T. Lately; I’ve realized that you don’t need to have everything figured out.  I graduate college in one semester, and have NO idea what I want to do for the rest of my life! If you feel the same way, you’re not alone!





xoxo Court

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx