Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

What I Wore// Celebration Sunday








outfit details
dress: the gap
necklace: c/o swallow's heart
bracelets: c/o dolly
earrings: diva
jumper: hand-me-down
tights: target
shoes: kmart

At church on Sunday, my senior pastor announced that we had raised a whopping total of over $500,000AUD in on Sunday! (We were doing a giving campaign, with the goal of knocking the church debt off it's perch) It's awesome, and an answer to prayer!

I was reading this post, and this post from Ivory GiraffesAnd this post, this post, this post, and these posts from Whispering Sweet Nothings. And thinking, they have it sorted out. They know what to post. But, instead of being envious, I read the posts, mulled them over, and got inspired. :) Cause that's what I do best. 

Side note: I've decided to do this. Starting tomorrow. :)




I recieved two parcels on Friday. One from the UK, and one from the US. From the UK, I recieved a purse and hanky set from Harry and Lee Lee, by winning a giveaway over at A Ray of Sunshine. And from the US, I received a necklace from Swallow's Heart, by winning a giveaway over at love notes by lauryn. I absolutely love what I got!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I'm so happy to hear you like my purse and hanky designs...and that they arrived safely! And you won another giveaway too, fab! What a gorgeous necklace it is! :-)
    Jo (http://harryandleelee.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo. I love them, and have already put the purse to good use. :)

      Thanks so much!

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx