Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

7 Questions with Gentri Lee







1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)
Tough it out. I hate being sick so I just keep going, and then get even more sick. I've never learnt that life lesson...


2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
Sit down and listen to some music. And then. BAM! my motivation usually comes back!

3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
It depends on what I'm doing. I would love to savour every moment, but sometimes it just doesn't happen that way.

4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
A griffin. It's pretty much a lion, cross with an eagle. Ever since watching The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and The Spiderwick Chronicles, I've always had a sort of fasinaction with them. They are so graceful, but at the same time deadly, regal but at the same time dangerous. Just the sort of creature you want to be if you ever wanted to scare the bejebus outta someone... (cause we all want to do that, don't we?)

5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
Doing too much at one time. Silly old me, I'm not working on it, just gonna let myself burn out. (watch for a post coming up on being busy)


6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
Depends where I am. If I'm at a really familiar place I'll be in their face, if not, it'll be me and them sitting awkwardly next to each other.


7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
I don't grocery shop. But when I do go and get food then I'll just grab whatever.



source

4 comments:

  1. Fun answers. I found you through Gentri.
    Following you!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish all I had to do was sit and listen to music to find my motivation! lucky! haha

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx