Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Hair tutorial & frankie

I have not ever done a hair tutorial so bear with me...

BRAIDED BUN TUTORIAL

you will need:
some bobby pins
at least two scrunchies
a brush/comb (I use a wide tooth comb, I just find that it brushes my hair better.)
optional: a funky hair accessory



1. Tip your head upside down, and brush it out
2. Braid it, starting from your neck all the way up to the top of your head. Then fasten it with a scrunchie.
3. Grab the rest of your hair and tie it, with the other scrunchie, onto the braid.
4. Make a bun. (I stuck a long bobby pin through it.)
5. (This step is optional.) Add a funky hair accessory.
And there you have it! A braided bun. :)






Have you heard of frankie? You probably haven't. It's an Australian magazine. :) And I got it in Saturday! Soo excited!! The only thing I don't like about the mag is that it's completely fine with swearing, etc. Which I don't like. The cute pictures, vintage artwork, and just amazing style of the mag does it for me, though. :) And it had some really funny articles. But it only comes out every two months. But, hey, things like that are worth waiting for, ay?
<3
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx