Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

What I Wore// Five Iron Frenzy








outfit details:
dress: jay jays
shoes: kmart
tights: target
cardi: hand-me-down
necklace: prouds
rings: angus & cootes, presents
earrings: present

I wore this to church on Sunday. I'm actually pretty that it's one of my favourite dresses. It comes with a belt but... I haven't quite figured that out yet. :) And I've been realizing that I've been doing a lot of outfit posts. Do you like it? I've been inspired by Lauren. She is wonderful, and quite gorgeous! And she has really awesome clothes! And this is my attempt at self-timer stuff. I'm getting better at it, I promise!

I've been wearing make-up lately. Which is strange. I don't know, I like the feel of it, and some of the comments I get, but... I still don't absolutely love it, if you get my gist. :)

It's getting rather cold here. Last night was insane, with wind gusts up to 50km/hr. Which is awesome!! I don't know about you but I love! when the wind is blowing like crazy, and it's raining cats & dogs, and the house is shaking. It just gives me a MASSIVE adrenaline rush. 

<3
Sarah
giveaway {here}
posting {here}


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx