Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Do You Believe?

(written 04/12/2011)

You whispered into my ears
So only I could hear.
"I love you,
And will never let you go."

Those were the words you spoke to me.
Written on that page.
The writing blurs in my eyes
While I supress my urge to cry
Your words are flooding through my veins
Taking away all my pain.

But then he comes back
He attacks me with such vengence
Such force
That out come all my lies
"I'm okay, I'm just fine"
I'm really dying for a sight of you
But I don't tell you
Because you already know

People stop and stare
They can't get it out of their heads
They ask themselves
"Why does she believe?"
So I ask them
"Do you believe?"

Do you believe in miracles?

In second chances?
In life after death?
In hope after that final breath?
Do you believe in God?
In the one and only Creator?
The one who gave His only son for you?
The one who gave His life foryou? 
So that you could be with Him forever.
Well, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx