Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

7 Questions with Gentri Lee


1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?
Well, I'm already back at school, and have been for the last couple of weeks.

2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."
You've Got Mail... I Googled it.. :p

3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc? (all are welcome here- btw)
I hang out with my little sister... (I'm home-schooled)

4. What was your favorite subject in school?
History! But New Testament Survey is the easiest!

5. If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?
I wouldn't go back

6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?
Um, home lunch.

7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?
The learning in between. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx