Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Liebster Award

Emma from Point Me At Lost Islands nominated for the Liebster Award. :) This is my first nomination for a blog award!





Here are the rules for the award:
  • Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
  • Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Choose eleven people and tag them in this post.
  • Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.

Eleven things about me:

  1. I have an older brother who died when I was 18 months.
  2. I have read every book on my bookshelves at least twice.
  3. I think I'm moving next year (more on that soon)
  4. I'm an ISTJ.
  5. I  haven't moved from my hometown ever.
  6. I want to move to England when I get my degree
  7. I want to be a primary school teacher.
  8. I play guitar, violin, piano, and I sing
  9. My best friend lives in Scotland
  10. I have 3 sisters
  11. I'm an asthmatic


Eleven questions I was tagged in:

When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I have always wanted to be a teacher.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to change the emotions of others around me...

What's your all time favourite movie?
All-time fav...? That is super hard, ummm probs The Hunger Games.

If you were stranded on an island and could bring 3 things, what would you bring?
My Bible, a flare, and some matches.

Do you like the ocean, or pools better?
I actually don't like swimming... But I'd have to say a pool. :)

If you could go anywhere on vacation where would it be?
Great Britain. I have heaps of relatives over there. 

What's your favourite ice cream flavor?
Tim Tam. :)

What's your dream meal?
Something quick, easy, and healthy.

What's the coolest place you've travelled?
I went to Mauritius when I was 11.

Who are your style icons?
Katy Perry, Emma Stone, etc. 

What's one thing you wish you had known when you were younger?
I had wish I had known that being old isn't all it's cracked up to be.


Eleven questions I'm asking:
  1. Have you ever been overseas? If so, when and where?
  2. Do you have a role model? If so, who and why?
  3. Favourite food? Why?
  4. Favourite country? Why?
  5. Favourite sport? Why?
  6. Any siblings? What ages?
  7. Pets? What type, how old, etc.?
  8. Who are your style icons?
  9. What is your dream job? Why?
  10. Where do you want to live when you get your own house?
  11. Faourite song/artist? Why?
Eleven people I'm tagging:

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award! Have a great weekend :).

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx