Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

7 Questions with Gentri Lee


I think I was trying to watch Once Upon A Time on my laptop...

1. The Olympics are awesome! What's your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch?
Gymnastics, hockey, and swimming. Oh, and soccer, track & field, rowing, equestrian... Pretty much everything. :)


2. If you could compete in an Olympic event (either season), which would it be?
Hockey, or soccer (football)


3. Would you rather be tickled to death or poked (by finger) constantly for the rest of your life?
Can I say neither? Probably being poked would be more preferable.


4. Do you keep your nails long or short? Square or round?
I have a short nail plate, so I keep them short, and round.


5. Do you think you're funny?
People say I am, and they laugh at my jokes. So, yeah, I guess I'm funny. :p


6. When you have something you're looking forward to SO much, but it's still a ways off, what do you do to keep yourself distracted?
It's still in the works, and I don't know if it's gonna really happening but I might be moving next year... (more on that later)


7. You've just won an Olympic Gold Medal! What are you going to do next?!?!
Scream and shout, get overly shocked, start crying, run around hugging everyone, etc. I mean, who wouldn't...? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx