Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Which means...

So...
It's December!! Which means it's nearly Christmas! Which means I get to see my relatives soon! Which means I get to see Eloise! Which means we're gonna run this town! Which means I'm gonna get super tired! Which means I'm going to Melbourne! Which means I'm going shopping! Which means there is only 12 days until I leave WA! Which means I'm excited! Which means.... I just ran out of breath. :p
So in a couple of weeks I'm going to Victoria, NSW, and Queensland soooo there will be a lack of blogging going on because I'll be really busy catching up with people and going on camps, and having sleepovers, and going shopping, and *big breath* Christmas, and seeing my cousins, and missing my friends, and not saying goodbye to my music teacher, and seeing my sisters, and *big breath* I think that's all.
I'M EXCITED! SO EXCITED I'VE GOT MY CAPS LOCK ON!!!
Catcha later,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx