Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Hot+Cold


So seeing as I live in Australia, in the Southern Hemisphere. I am actually rather quite amused with all the Americans (getting ready for Christmas) and complaining how cold it is. Well, I am currently in the process of getting ready for Christmas and I'm finding that is starting to get rather hot here. But in actual fact it's raining and quite cool here. But... over Christmas/New Year it will reach about 40degrees Celsius. Which is rather warm. 

I live in the desert which explains the picture. The sun is literally mostly always shining (except when it's raining, not that we complain about the rain. It is quite nice, except for the fact it's cold.) And we here are not really prone to the cold like you American's. Congratulations, you bettered us on some thing.

Question: How cold/hot does it get for you guys over Christmas?

Catcha,
Sarah
xox
PS. I don't know what I did to get the type all centered. Bear with me while I sort it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx