Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

Weddings+Boyfriends

This is a crack-up

So I've been looking at wedding photos (and there are some amazing ones) but I've become really depressed because they're marrying coz they are in love and I've haven't even had a boyfriend (not that that's not a bad thing.) Anyway a friend of mine is going out with this guy and they're nearly always together and when they are it's like they can't keep their hands off each other (they can, but they're a very cute couple) And I am actually so incredibly jealous of the affection she's getting from her boyfriend.
I am actually in love with her dress
So basically I'm already starting to plan my wedding, what I want my dress to look like, where I want the ceremony.

Question: Have you already started planning your wedding?
Just a bit jealous,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx